Don’t let the knock-offs knock you out. We don’t want you to invest in high-end jewelry, just to find out they’re fake, and we’re sure you don’t want to either. If you are investing in a luxury, designer item, be as thorough in authenticating your purchase as possible. Here are tips to keep in mind when inspecting an item purchased outside of a certified dealer. Luckily, at LEIX.SU, we authenticate your purchase so you don’t have to.
1. Cartier Jewerly
Cartier jewelry knockoff are some of the most well-crafted and expensive jewelry made. But what makes them attractive to counterfeiters, also makes them difficult to fake. Here’s what to look out for:
- Weight: Since these jewelry are made with high-quality materials, they are quite heavy in weight; you will definitely feel the difference between a luxury jewelry and a standard or knock-off.
- Logo: Check out the Cartier logo on the face of the jewelry and compare it to the logo of an authentic Cartier jewelry. Often, fakes even have misspellings on the front, so make sure the name is correct.
- Adhesive: Luxury jewelry, like a Cartier fale love bracelet, do not use any adhesive to keep the parts together, so inspect the edges of your jewelry to be sure there isn’t a trace of any adhesive.
- Gemstone: The winder of the Cartier jewelry is set with a gemstone. It should be securely placed, and not glued.
- Serial Number: Every Replica Cartier jewelry has a serial number engraved on the side. The engraving is professionally done and you can call the manufacturer to be sure your serial number is real and matches the jewelry model you have.
2. Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry
Don’t overpay for what turns out to be a knock-off. Here’s what to look out for when buying Fake Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry. outside of an authorized dealer.
- Similar to designer jewelry, you should see the craftsmanship and feel the weight of authentic Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry. jewelry. Inspect the links of the chain to make sure that they are soldered — not pinched — together. Inspect the engraving for quality; make sure the letters are clear and even. Also look for any misspellings.
- The Stamp: Look for a stamp of “VAN 750”. The 750 indicates that the piece is 18k gold. Each gold piece should have its own stamp. So, if you have a Cheap van cleef & arpels bracelet with pendant, the clasp of the replica van cleef & arpels bracelet and the replica van cleef & arpels necklace should both have the stamp, if not, then your item may be a fake.
- Inspect the packaging your jewelry came in. The signature Van Cleef & Arpels is distinct and many counterfeiters get it wrong. The bag real Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry comes in is a suede cloth material, while many fakes use cheap velvet.