Well! I will show you some quick tips to make you a smarter jewelry consumer. Doing this will not only accentuate your waist, it will also act as the accent piece for your outfit. You can add it anywhere on the belt that you think looks good.
1. Keep your whole jewelry collection sparkling with a polishing cloth
This method ensures your jewelry stays shiny without having to use any chemical cleansers or solvents. Use the two-sided cloth to polish your jewelry as if you were cleaning glass. Use a two-sided cloth to clean your jewelry, one for polishing, and the other for shining.
2.Don’t use acetone, bleach, ammonia or turpentine to clean copper
You can turn your stones this way and it will eat away the enamel on the pieces.
3. Ask about any insurance a jeweler may offer when you are buying jewelry
That way, if something were to happen to your jewelry, you can easily bring it back to the jeweler who will fix or replace it. Many jewelers also have insurance for lost or stolen pieces.
4. Take stones into consideration when you go to purchase new jewelry
Choose a stone that reflects both your personality, skin tone and lifestyle. Look for colors in neutral shades that you can wear with any of your favorite clothes. It’s a waste of time buying something that you won’t wear regularly.
5. Know how to care for each piece in your jewelry collection
The variety of stones, metals and assorted settings will determine the ways in which you care for them. Along the same lines, enhancing different stones and settings requires you to take different steps. Talk with a professional if you aren’t sure what sort of care each jewel requires.
6. Think about ordering custom jewelery if you want to make an original gift to someone who counts for you
This will express the time you spent to get their gift just right, just the kind of sentiment you want to show your special friends.